Thursday, December 11, 2008

Reflections

By Bryan Ng (Pri 4)
I have done many things this year. I have done things like hiking along Singapore River, attending Camp Seeonee and campfires and participating in Cub Scout Challenge. During Camp Seeonee, I learnt many new things and overcome my fear of heights. As for the Cub Scout Challenge, I participated in the speed knot and obstacle relay. I achieved Bronze in both events. 

I joined scouts because of the camps.  I love going to camps because camping is fun. Scouting is fun as I can do many things, learning knotting and playing games that I have never played before. 

I have a few proficiency badges, a campfire badge, a silver bumble bee and assistant sixer badges.  But my logbook needs to be better. I am also trying to work hard for my gold arrow badge. My goal is to achieve the Akela award.