Thursday, December 11, 2008

Reflections

By Charmaine Tan (Pri 3)
The year has passed so fast! It has indeed been a fun and interesting year. My leader (sixer) is Justin. I am sure that my scout trainers have worked hard to take care of so many cub scouts.  I really appreciate their hardwork and planning so that we have enjoyable activities.

I will always remember Toby, who came all the way from Germany to come and visit us.  I also like Aunty Katherine who is patient and kind with us.  Without her, scouts would not be fun. I also like all my instructors who take turns to teach and help us.

I reflected on all the activities and I like the hike at Singapore River as it was very fun and exciting. I will always remember it. Next is Camp Seeonee. Although it was hot and stuffy in the tent, I enjoyed the sleeping part the most.  I also learnt how to read a map, use a compass, how to take a photograph and how to ride a bicycle.  I also went to a campfire at Singapore Polytechnic. I also enjoyed Job Week and selling donation tickets.  I learnt how to set up a business and earn money! Last but not least, we had Community Day where we had to pick up rubbish.  People dirty the environment so we have to save the environment.

I had a fulfilling year and I look forward to the next year of scouting activities.