Sunday, December 14, 2008

Reflections

By Eng Xu En (Pri 2)

In March, we went to the Singapore River. I learnt about the history of Singapore.  We took a boat ride along the river. I saw bridges built 100 years ago.
In May, I wanted to attend the campfire but I was sick. I had high fever.  I was so upset because I missed it.

In August, we had Camp Seeone at school. This was my first time building a tent.  We took our 3 meals there. We also bathed and slept there. On the first night, we went for a night walk in the forest next to Sun Plaza Park. It was dark. I was a bit scared. I was so happy to see the light again when we finished the walk.
In September, we went to Catholic High for the National Cub Scout Challenge. I took part in the Roman Cannon Ball and 3-2-1 flagpole. I was very excited and panicky at the same time. I learnt to cooperate with my team members. Gongshange Scouts won 2nd place in overall competition!
After exam, we went back for scout meeting. We went around neighbourhood to pick up litter. Everybody must keep the environment clean.
I enjoy scouting very much.  I will encourage my classmates to join scouts.