Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Reflections

by Justin Wong (Pri 5)

I know that scouting is a right choice I have made for myself.  Last time, I used to be a very shy boy but now I am no longer shy.
The most favourite activity is the pioneering competition as it was my first time making a 3-2-1 flagpole and  Roman cannonball. I also remember the 10km hike at Clark Quay. It was most tiring and i think i lost some weight from it :)

I also learnt lots of skills during the camp at our school. I learnt how to fix the bicycle, how to use a camera and how to pitch a tent. I felt that doing my log book is very important.

This year I wish that I will get Eagles award as I had worked very hard and my attendance is 100% ! I also wish to achieve Akela Award next year.  
Gongshang is very lucky to have dedicated parents to lead the scout group. I am very proud that our scouts unit has achieved Gold for the Frank Cooper Sands award for 3 consecutive years! Well Done !

I would like to ask P3 pupils to join scouts as scouting is a wonderful activity and one can learn many good skills.