Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ties that bind

A scout makes friends, establishes and maintains harmonious relations....and this was clearly evident at our Camp Seeonee 8...

Our alumni - Darren, Tun Shien, Arina and Justin
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
Our endearing Mr and Mrs Yip always support our annual campfire with his ukele and heart warming campfire songs
"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."
Here are our great scouting friends from Poi Ching School with our Uncle John

Our pioneer GS Scouts Jovan, Bryan, Marc & Hao Yang, now in JCs , pictured here with our VALs Lily and Chooi Pin
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."